Friday, December 16, 2011

Customizing paper cards and bags

I recently discovered the joys of stamping!  I bought this really cute stamp with dried lavender bunches hanging as the design...just adorable!  I used this stamp for my Thank you cards and favor bags to make them even more special. 


The lavender stamp made the bags and cards very unique and beautiful.  For the favor bag, I also used my hole puncher and inserted a lavender twig to add more elegance to the bag.  I can't wait to hand these out to our guests at the party!


The Lavender stamp made the card very elegant.


Very cute.  Looks like something I would get at a posh spa...(-;

This is a very easy project and extremely fun!  I am very happy with the way the card and favor bag look.  I will definitely do more stamping in the future....(-;

No comments:

Post a Comment