Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Our Wedding Anniversary Arch

Been thinking about setting up a beautiful arch as a backdrop for our Anniversary blessing in the garden.  Or simply using it for beautiful photographs of ourselves and our guests.  I want the arch to be pretty and functional at the same time so I am very happy to realize that we already have the skeleton for the arch:


The planter arch will serve as the perfect backdrop for our Anniversary blessing and photographs.  I am thinking of replacing the pots with actual bouquets of flowers -- lavender if I can afford it.  Planning to use ribbons and lace as well to further beautify the arch.


I have some dried lavender bunches for my crafts so I tied them to the pot holders with pretty ribbons to see the effect.  I think it looks really pretty!



Adding the lace backdrop makes the arch even more romantic!

 
I am going to fill the rest of the pot holders with dried lavender bunches to have a pretty and aromatic effect.

I am really happy that I am able to use home items for the party.  A little DIY to make them gorgeous, of course!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing such an interesting post.This post really contains amazing stuff that I ever read. I appreciate you for writing such an informational post. Well Done keep posting!. For more gifts Ideas visits here : Buy Wedding Anniversary Flower online

    ReplyDelete