Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What I am doing with dried lavender...


I recently received my ultra cute Anniversary Lavender favors from Little French Boutique as well as dried Lavender bunches from Lavender Fanatic.  Right now the room smells heavenly with all this lavender.  Its a bit early to get them for the June party so I will store them in a box to make sure the scent remains. 

In this box, I am also including the Turquoise hand fans that I will be giving away at the party, Thank you cards, place cards and gift bags.  By storing them with Lavender, I am sure they will smell beautiful at the party.  This reminds me of the scented stationary I used to collect and receive from classmates in grade school.  Brings back alot of memories.

One more very important thing I am storing with my dried lavender....


My Anniversary dress will smell gorgeous in June...(-;

No comments:

Post a Comment