Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My Christmas Tree...

Of course I can't ignore Christmas!  People have started posting pictures of their beautiful and aromatic tree which reminded me to put up my own.  This is our Christmas tree for the past 8 years since we adopted our naughty cats.  We bought this tree from Target because we knew that our cats cannot destroy it.  It has provided us amusement with its colorful "leaves" -- less hassle and virtually no clean up afterwards.  Last night, I decided to decorate it with Martha Stewart flower poms and butterflies from Michael's.  I think it looked really cute especially when lit up.

This year, I think I will still get a very small tree with actual aromatic leaves.  I will move my old tree to another spot and place this one over there.  I figured there is not enough space on the table for them to jump on so I think the tree will be safe.

I'll post more pictures if I do any DIY stuff to it.

Happy Holidays!

Maita

No comments:

Post a Comment