Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My AdVase for a long and happy marriage....

This is probably one of my most creative ideas -- my AdVase!  It all started when I thought it would be great if I could share 10 good love and marriage advices with my friends and relatives at my 10th Year Wedding Anniversary party in June.  After coming up with the advices, I thought long and hard on how to present them creatively.  The idea of the AdVase sparked and I knew this was a winner!  The picture is just a sample of my idea -- basically a prototype.  I just wrapped the tin can with tissue paper, tied ribbons on the upper and lower areas to create borders then hand wrote an advise onto a sticky paper.  The result -- just plain cuteness! 

My AdVase prototype
Still a work in progress. Will need to be cuter for the party!


Freshly made AdVase...definitely cuter than the prototype....(-;

My AdVase collection is growing....(-;


No comments:

Post a Comment