Thursday, December 8, 2011

A rather informal place setting...

Yup, this is pretty much how the place setting is going to look like at the June party.  It is very informal using paper plates, rice paper napkins as chargers, and mason jars as drinking glasses.  Not what you would expect for a Wedding Anniversary...or is it?  I learned how to fold the napkin from Youtube, and bought compostable, disposable plastic ware for the guests to use.  The plastic ware are all individually wrapped for sanitary reasons -- I luv this!  Since the pocket napkin is large, I was able to insert a lavender sachet sample in it...will definitely make the napkin smell nice!  The floral straw is a stand-in for the lavender sprigs that I am going to place inside the napkin.  Will make a rather boring napkin pop with color and scent!  Since it is a Garden party, I wanted to be more environmentally conscious with my utensils and plates so I decided to use all disposable, compostable items, except for the mason jars.

Although I am entertaining informally, I am sure it is going to be a beautiful event with lots of creative ideas from moi! (-;

No comments:

Post a Comment